Resources for Digitone Keys
- Digitone and Digitone Keys OS 1.21 — Jun 26, 2019
Add features, improvements and bug fixes. For a full list of changes, see the release notes.
Download Release notes
- Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta — Feb 13, 2019The Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta offers audio over USB functionality for all Overbridge-enabled devices and both Standalone Editor and Plugins for Mac and Windows for: Digitone Keys, Digitone, Digitakt, Analog Heat, Analog Four, Analog Rytm and Analog Keys.
Both software and firmware for the beta are available through our user forum Elektronauts.com. Please read the instructions thoroughly before installation.
Go to Elektronauts
- C6 SysEx Manager + Manual — May 23, 2013
The Windows and OSX versions of the SysEx utility C6 1.51. Use C6 to load samples or user waveforms to and from your Elektron machines. C6 is also ideal when performing SysEx memory dumps.
- Digitone Keys User Manual (Japanese) — Jul 8, 2019
Digitone Keys User Manual (Japanese)
- Digitone Keys User Manual (English) — Jun 26, 2019
User manual for Digitone Keys
- Digitone Keys Quick Guide (English) — May 8, 2019
Quick Guide for Digitone Keys
- Digitone Keys Quick Guide (Japanese) — May 8, 2019
Digitone Keys Quick Guide (Japanese)
- If you can't find what you are looking for, you may login with your Elektron account and create a support ticket. If you don't have an account already you can create one in the next step.
Create a ticket
Licence to use files on this page: You may download and utilize all files on this page for personal use. You may not edit or otherwise modify any material on this page; or redistribute material from this page.