Resources for Digitone
- Digitone and Digitone Keys OS 1.20 — May 8, 2019
Add features, improvements and bug fixes. For a full list of changes, see the release notes.
Download Release notes
- Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta — Feb 13, 2019The Overbridge 2.0 Public Beta offers audio over USB functionality for all Overbridge-enabled devices and both Standalone Editor and Plugins for Mac and Windows for: Digitone Keys, Digitone, Digitakt, Analog Heat, Analog Four, Analog Rytm and Analog Keys.
Both software and firmware for the beta are available through our user forum Elektronauts.com. Please read the instructions thoroughly before installation.
Go to Elektronauts
- C6 SysEx Manager + Manual — May 23, 2013
The Windows and OSX versions of the SysEx utility C6 1.51. Use C6 to load samples or user waveforms to and from your Elektron machines. C6 is also ideal when performing SysEx memory dumps.
- Digitone User Manual (English) — May 17, 2019
User manual for Digitone
- Digitone Quick Guide (English) — Jun 13, 2018
Quick Guide for Digitone
- Digitone User Manual (German) — Jun 1, 2018
User manual for Digitone in German
- Digitone User Manual (French) — Jun 1, 2018
User manual for Digitone in French
- Digitone User Manual (Japanese) — Mar 8, 2018
Digitone ユーザーマニュアル （日本語）
- Digitone Quick Guide (Japanese) — Feb 2, 2018
- If you can't find what you are looking for, you may login with your Elektron account and create a support ticket. If you don't have an account already you can create one in the next step.
Create a ticket
Licence to use files on this page: You may download and utilize all files on this page for personal use. You may not edit or otherwise modify any material on this page; or redistribute material from this page.