Rust Graphics Engineer
Elektron builds state-of-the-art music machines with deep functionality and exceptional sonic capabilities. We are expanding our team in order to push the edge of music creation.
With a track record of iconic products such as the Machinedrum, Octatrack or Digitakt, Elektron has become uniquely positioned in its ability to execute on uncompromising ideas. Elektron highly values creativity and gives room, due to small teams and a flat hierarchy, for every idea to be heard. Joining the Elektron team means being trusted in your abilities.
Elektron is looking for a highly skilled graphics engineer to join our team working on a cutting-edge software platform which will drive the next generation of our instruments. In this role, you will carefully assess, build and take ownership of the graphics stack. The task reaches from low-level aspects concerning performance up to forming APIs used for high-level UI design. As part of this, you will work closely with the design team in order to realize solutions with superb aesthetics.
- BSc or equivalent in computer science or related field
- 2 years of industry experience working as a software engineer
- Deep knowledge of modern graphics APIs and Rust
- Exceptional engineering abilities, including a strong sense for documentation
- Ability to adapt to and interest in finding best fitting technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with an embedded Linux environment
- Passionate about music
What we offer
- A team of experts in their domain
- Competitive salary
- International relocation assistance
- For non-EU citizens we provide support for VISA/work permit application
- Nice view on the harbor from our office
Elektron welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.