Gothenburg, Sweden (full-time)
Elektron creates state-of-the-art music machines with deep functionality and exceptional sonic capabilities. With a track record of iconic products such as the Machinedrum, Octatrack and Digitakt, Elektron has become uniquely positioned and well-known for executing on uncompromising ideas.
Elektron highly values creativity and, thanks to small teams and a flat hierarchy, gives room for every idea to be heard. Joining the Elektron team means being trusted in your abilities.
Elektron is looking for a highly skilled product designer to realise the next generation of Elektron instruments. Your tasks will include identifying relevant product specifications, both on a general and detailed level, taking UX/UI considerations and results from user feedback and evaluation processes into account.
You will be working in cross-functional team constellations where your communicative abilities and transparent decision-making are key to ensuring the product work is progressing in a clear and fruitful manner. Ultimately, your work will lay the foundation of the rewarding and innovative Elektron instruments that is yet to come.
- BSc or equivalent in UX, HCI or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience in the UX domain
- Deep knowledge of the functionality of a wide range of hardware and software instruments
- Being up to date with trends and shifts in the music industry
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills
- Performing musician
- Ability to think outside the box
- Experience as a PO (product owner)
What we offer
- A team of experts in their domain
- Competitive salary
- International relocation assistance
- For non-EU citizens we provide support for VISA/work permit application
Elektron welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.