License conditions – Sound Pack
The Sounds of the sample packs remain the property of its manufacturer (Collectively, “Licensor”) and are licensed to you as the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to the provisions below. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by Licensor.
The Sounds in a category of ‘Sample Pack’:
- The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions (which include soundtracks of such as films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
- The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
- The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or within any competitive products that are sold or relicensed to multiple third parties. In these scenarios the Licensee must arrange an extension with Elektron Music Machines MAV AB.
- A right to use the sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable. This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any server, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.
- Licensor will not be responsible if the sounds does not fit the particular purpose of the Licensee.