License conditions – Loopmasters
The Digital Content (as defined in our terms and conditions) remain the property of our licensors and/or Loopmasters Limited (collectively, “Licensor”) and are licensed to you on the basis of our terms and conditions as the original end-user (“Licensee”), for use subject to those provisions below which apply to the applicable type of Digital Content. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved exclusively by Licensor.
Licensor or Loopmasters Limited may revoke a licence granted to you in respect of Digital Content if you breach any of the below licence terms or our terms and conditions.
Audio loops, samples, instruments and audio synthesis software and their output (the “Sounds”):
- The Licensee may use the Sounds in combination with other sounds in music productions (which may include soundtracks of films, video productions, radio/TV programs or commercials, computer games and multimedia presentations, library music), public performances, and other reasonable musical purposes within musical compositions.
- The Licensee may modify the Sounds and may use the Sounds for commercial purposes as part of a musical composition with other sounds.
- The Licensee MAY NOT use the Sounds in isolation as sound effects or as loops (i.e. a sequence of musical events) or within any competitive products that are sold, relicensed, or redistributed to third parties.
- A right to use the sounds is granted only to the Licensee and is NOT transferable.
- This license expressly forbids resale, relicensing or other distribution of the Sounds, either as they exist or any modification thereof. You cannot sell, loan, rent, lease, assign, upload to or download from any shared server space, or transfer all or any of the enclosed sounds to another user, or for use in any competitive product.