Social Media Manager / Copywriter
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager and Copywriter to join our marketing team. This position is full-time and located at the Elektron headquarter in Gothenburg, Sweden.Read more
Elektron Music Machines is a pioneering manufacturer of instruments in the electronic music segment. With a twenty year history of award-winning products and cutting-edge marketing, we consider this just the beginning of our journey. Much of the strength of the Elektron brand comes from the community and our followers. The company has its headquarter in Sweden, with distribution offices in Los Angeles and Tokyo.
As Social Media Manager and Copywriter at Elektron, you will write and produce various types of shareable content. You will contribute to the expansion of our digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads by providing our community with regular, helpful textual content that’s aligned with their needs and interests. You will be key in building and driving our brand story in all channels and together with the rest of the team and the senior art director to create new fans and followers to our brand.
You will be in charge of the growth and development of our social media community, with the goal of reaching out to have great conversations with people who want to be, or already are a part of the Elektron Universe.
To excel in this role, you must enjoy the process of writing and have the ability to write concise and to-the-point texts. You also have a comprehensive understanding of the digital environment of today, as well as experience in writing to achieve business goals. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You will work closely with our Chief Digital Officer and Senior Art Director on all editorial contentSome of your main responsibilities involve
- Create textual content such as emails, social media messages, blogs and feature articles
- Provide editorial support for the Elektron website, videos, and social content
- Maintain daily social media posting schedule and weekly website article schedule
- Monitor, listen and respond to community inquiries and online reviews when appropriate
- Generate regular reporting on social media and editorial performance
- Enthusiasm, interpersonal skills, self-motivation and flexibility
- A high standard of written and spoken English
- Proven ability to write creative and concise marketing texts
- Attention to detail, together with the ability to proofread
- The ability to stay calm under pressure, work well with others and take the initiative
- Knowledge of Social Media Analytics and automation tools
- Understanding of, and experience with, one or more Elektron products or a good understanding of our industry
- Experience with SEO, SEM, and data-driven marketing
- Additional languages
- Skilled photographer
If you want to work in a creative and forward-thinking environment, taking a leading role in telling Elektron’s story – do not hesitate to apply.
When applying for this position, please include your résumé, portfolio, and a short description of who you are.
We are always looking for talented people who want to join us in our quest to make the world a better place through music making. If you think you’ve got what it takes, send us your résumé.Send us your résumé