Social Media Manager / Copywriter
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager and Copywriter to join our marketing team. This position is full-time and located at the Elektron headquarter in Gothenburg, Sweden.Read more
Senior Art Director
We are looking for a Senior Art Director to join our Marketing team. This position is full-time and located at the Elektron headquarter in Gothenburg, Sweden.Read more
Elektron Music Machines is a pioneering manufacturer of instruments in the electronic music segment. With a 20 year history of award-winning products and cutting-edge marketing, we consider this just the beginning of our journey. The company has its headquarter in Sweden, with distribution offices in Los Angeles and Tokyo.
As a Senior Art Director at Elektron, you will lead the work with our visual communication and graphic identity throughout the organization and in all external communication, ensuring consistency at all consumer touch-points. You will meticulously obsess over the details to bring the end-results up to a world-class user experience. You will lead the way forward with your hands-on-approach and well-crafted execution.
You will work together with the Marketing team as well as our CDO, to create, build and maintain the brand platform. As Art Director you will need to develop communication concepts for different projects based on different markets and target groups. Together with other team members, you will produce graphic material, from idea to end-product, such as promotional material for web and print, corporate presentations, newsletters, social media, and more.Required qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in creating and maintaining visual profiles, leading visual design projects and marketing campaigns
- Proven ability to lead and assist the creation of assets: product and lifestyle photography, renders, web design, web ads, digital ads, brochures, video, and more
- Ability to work and drive a creative process independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and reprioritize constantly
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Must be disciplined, well-organized and detail-oriented
- A stunning portfolio of world-class work
- Understanding of, and experience with, one or more Elektron products.
- Knowledge and experience in data-driven marketing
- Musical instruments business background
- Proficient in spoken and written Swedish
If you want to work in a creative and forward-thinking environment, taking a leading role in Elektron’s way forward – do not hesitate to apply.
When applying for this position, please include your résumé, portfolio, and a short description of who you are.
We are always looking for talented people who want to join us in our quest to make the world a better place through music making. If you think you’ve got what it takes, send us your résumé.Send us your résumé