Brand & Marketing Director
Elektron is looking for a Brand & Marketing Director to head its global marketing team.
Elektron creates state-of-the-art music machines with deep functionality and exceptional sonic capabilities. With a track record of iconic products such as the Machinedrum, Octatrack, and Digitakt, Elektron has become uniquely positioned and well-known for executing uncompromising ideas. Elektron highly values creativity and, thanks to small teams and a flat hierarchy, gives room for every idea to be heard.
As a Brand & Marketing Director at Elektron, your main responsibilities will be to head the marketing team, coordinating marketing activities between the Gothenburg, Berlin and LA offices, and align the marketing strategy with the Elektron brand and business plan.
Through a combination of market analysis and sheer creative vision, you and your team will identify and implement forward-thinking marketing strategies on a global scale. You will naturally have a genuine interest in pop culture, and implement continuous market research, competitor analysis, and market positioning to keep Elektron positioned at the forefront of the industry.
And, crucially, you should have a deep passion for music and creativity.
- Solid marketing experience with an international focus, preferably from a company with a strong brand name
- General understanding of the culture surrounding the music making community
- Familiarity with synths/samplers/drum machines
- Proven experience in developing and implementing brand-building marketing strategies
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing
- Proven staff management experience
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Understanding or experience of at least one Elektron instrument
- Established contacts within the business & music industry
- Experience in organising events, for example exhibitions or trade shows
- Experience in a practical creative skill
What we offer
- A team of experts in their domain
- Competitive salary
- International relocation assistance
- For non-EU citizens we provide support for VISA/work permit application
Last date to apply: 2020-08-16
Elektron welcomes applications from all sections of society. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.